Photographica

Photographica

Monday, May 2, 2011

Away

Weekend in Boston was more than amazing...  I miss my friends (and a cat named Rufio) and can't wait to see them again very soon. And just as I came up for a four day breath of fresh air, fate plunged me back down into the abyss. I returned home to a rejection letter from the university I applied to and my girlfriends parents are splitting up. All I want to do is leave this place, this state, this city, and move away. Something must be done before I simply have no more hope to live on. I need to be with people I care about, people who care about me, people I can relate to. Its gotta be somewhere. Sometimes I feel like my answers are sitting right in front of me in the drivers seat of a cherry red 57' chevy bel air convertable. I don't know, I guess its just one of those things....

5 comments:

  1. You can move here whenevs. There are plenty of jobs and like, 100 colleges. Sorry about Pitt. If I had your phone number I would have text you back last night. In any case, there should only be one thing that matters. Doing what you love and loving what you do. As long as you follow that simple rule, all will be well. There is always hope to live on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True words. Sometimes its just harder to see through all the shit, but its always there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is something to brighten your day:
    http://www.fourcornerstore.com/collections/superheadz-cameras/products/necono-digital-cat-camera
    I think we both need one.

    Everybody's got shit, just different shit. You just have to make the most out of everything and at the end of the day go to bed with at least one thing, no matter how small, that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you couldnt be more right. maybe you could be my shrink ha


    and that camera is so tiny and portable! Love it. But I have a feeling that a certain little Twerp may get jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, maybe being my own shrink isn't that bad. I mean, what could someone with PhD really prescribe me that is better than baths that last multiple hours and dancing?
    That little Twerp is being a huge fucking twerp! He is so lucky I love him.

    ReplyDelete